What’s on my Meal Plan ?
It’s time for Meal Plan Monday again! I have to remind you that my week is NOT full of diversity and color, it’s pretty much the same thing every day for breakfast, lunch, and snacks. So most breakfasts on my plan this week are: eggs (using up those hard boiled eggs from Easter!), toast, greek yogurt, fruit, and granola. Snacks for the week: almonds, apples & peanut butter, edemame, veggies & hummus, and Shakeology. Lunch: salads and Shakeology. Like I said, I don’t get too crazy when I’m feeding myself throughout the day. Sticking to the same things keeps me from wondering what can I “grab” to eat, what do I need to fill my face with today.
Dinners I definitely need to change it up because I’m sure my husband and kids wouldn’t be so excited over the same things everyday. Here are my dinners for the week:
- Monday: Stir Fried Veggies with Pork Chops & edemame
- Tuesday: Chicken Parmesan over Rice Noodles
- Wednesday: Grilled Fish, Boiled Potatoes & Green Beans
- Thursday: Date night – I will make SMART choices out to eat (and MAY swap a “yellow” for a glass of wine!)
- Friday: Leftovers – Usually family pizza night, so I’ll grab something leftover for me and SMELL the pizza!
- Saturday: Chicken Fajitas with whole wheat tortillas
- Sunday: Steak, Grilled vegetables, & potatoes
How I feel on Monday
I posted a pretty heartfelt message on my Facebook Page this morning because I’m not hiding anything from anyone. I should be in a really great place while I’m going through this PiYo test group, but in my heart I feel like I’m holding myself back because my eating has been HORRENDOUS. I actually cried this morning when I got up and thought about it. I’m done feeling sorry for myself, and I’m done letting the junk win over my will power. So that is my Meal Plan Monday, I’m focused, planned out, and ready to kill this week! Motto of the week: You can’t outwork your fork!
What is your dinner schedule this week? Comment below!